Friday, March 14, 2014

#MACUL14 Lightining Talk: 15 seconds with 15 great Michigan Educators

Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 2.12.35 PMToday I had the honor to present a Lightning Talk at Michigan's MACUL Conference. The concept is to tell a story in twenty slides in five minutes. Quick math reveals that each slide only lasts on the screen for fifteen seconds.

I chose to take my five minutes and salute fifteen amazing Michigan educators whose contribution to my personal learning network have allowed me to learn all that I have and keep me going in my daily teaching life. It was a live version of the Twitter #FollowFriday hashtag.

Here they are. I could easily produce a list of fifteen more over and over again. I learn from hundreds of great people constantly.

 


Ben Rimes: @techsavvyed
Kristi Zoerhof: @kristizoerhof
Brad Wilson: @dreambition
Rebecca Wildman: @rebeccawildman
Brad Waid: @techbradwaid
Drew Minock: @techminock
John Sowash: @jrsowash
Karen Bosch: @karlyb
Mark Behnke: @mbanksvid
Amber Kowatch: @amberkowatch
Tony Dilaura: @anthonydilaura
David Prindlw: @dprindle
Kelly Kermode: @coachk
Dave Tebo: @tebotweets
Dan Spencer: @runfardvs

There are so many more and I will salute them periodically throughout the months to come. Thanks to all of these great people.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment