Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm Speaking at #MACUL15

SpeakingMACUL15The 2015 MACUL Conference is three weeks away and my excitement for what I often call my most inspiring teaching week of the year is starting to build.

I will be sharing and engaging during three different sessions this year.

Thursday - March 19
•Google Certified Teacher/Trainer Panel  Discussion, 10:00 AM, Room 111 A/B
•These ARE the Droids you're looking for, 2:30 PM, Room 110 A/B

Friday - March 20
•If you can't make it in Keynote, You don't need it, 8:00 AM, Room 259 - This two hour hands-on session requires additional payment at registration.

Please stop by and be part of the conversations. I always leave MACUL amped for the remainder of the year primarily because of the great people with whom I get to spend the time.

Macul 2015.001

No comments:

Post a Comment